The beauty of heights can best be explored through hiking. Walking in fresh mountain air is an active vacation which can bring a feeling of satisfaction and relaxation. Long walks and picnic in a unique environment of Mokra Gora Mountain Gore will give you moments to remember. Share your experience with other passionate hikers, and adapt it to your own rhythm and fitness level. Untouched nature, numerous springs, natural lakes, rest area and viewpoints are some of the reasons to visit Ibarski Kolasin and discover these unusual landscapes.
More than 100km of marked trails are waiting for you! Enter the paradise for true nature lovers!
Package: A one-day hike Kovace – Mokra Gora
The package includes:
- Transportation from Zubin Potok to Kovace village and back
- A guided hiking tour from Kovace village (710m above sea level) to Mokra Gora
- Lunch in a rural household
- Total length: 25km/7-9h
- Difficulty: medium
- Altitude difference: 1000m
- Attractions: church in Cecevo village, water mill, the view from Previja (1288 m above sea level) and Berim (1731m above sea level), Mokra Gora, Savina voda Spring and Savino Lake.
PRICE: 15E (Guide 5, transportation 5 and lunch 5)
Address: Kolašinskih kneževa bb, Zubin Potok